HISTOPATHOLOGY AND CYTOPATHOLOGY:
- In house processing of histopathology samples.
- In house facility of Tru Cut Biopsy.
- Two level internal quality control samples sun with every batch of stains.
- Regular internal audits
- Equipped with automated tissue processor, yoreo
- Equipped with Liquid Base Cytology, PAP from.
- Facility for guided FNAC’s.
- Immunohistochemistry is a procedure for analyzing cellular or tissue components. It studies the way in which the antigen-antibody interact at the site of the antibody binding is identified either by direct labeling of the antibody or by use of a secondary labeling method.
- It has proven to be a remarkably powerful tool for classification of malignant tumors, determination of sites of origin of unknown primaries and sub classification of lymphoma and leukemia.
- In addition of its diagnostics applications, IHC is being used increasingly or the prognostic assessment of tumors of various types.
- The identification and localization of tissues antigens using IHC can provide valuable information that could not otherwise be obtained through routine hematoxylin and eosin (H & E) stained sections.
TRU CUT BIOPSY:
- Well tolerated reliable (minimal patient trauma).
- Procedure for providing tissue diagnosis of malignancy before definitive treatment and obviating the need for formal excision biopsy of lesion for which there is a low index of suspicion.
- Provides sufficient amount of tissue for pathologists to make an accurate histological diagnosis.
- Simple & complication free method.
- Successful pre-operative diagnosis of pathologic lesion is of great importance when considering the treatment and prognosis of the disease.
- Decrease the metastasis risk of malignant lesion during the procedure.
- Permits earlier radio and chemotherapy application in neoplastic (non-operable lesion).
- Permits earlier radio and chemotherapy application in (non-operable lesion).
- Reliable technique to assess hormone receptor.