Radiology consist of X-ray radiography, ultrasound, ECG, computed tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging and many others which help in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions that exist within the body.
Popular Methods of Radiology services:
Ultrasound or Sonography involves exposing body parts to high frequency sound waves which helps in producing images of the inside of the body. It helps in identifying any diseases, conditions, deformity and others that exist inside the body. The reports obtain from such test helps in the findings and diagnosis of the prevailing disease or condition. As ultrasound imaging doesn’t involve the use of radiation to generate images it is considered safer than X-ray.
Plain radiography or X-ray is still the most popular line of test for radiology. The cost is lower than most modern methods like CT scans, MR scans and other digital imaging technologies. Also, many of the disease entities are still diagnose by this classic method of diagnosis. Such diseases or condition include fractures and dislocations, bone tumors, congenital skeletal abnormalities and many others.
MRI or Magnetic Resonance Imaging is an advance form of radiology. MRI enables to capture images in axial, coronal or frontal plane, sagittal plane or median plane with ease. This scans provides the best contrast of soft tissues from any other methods of imaging.
Radiology service available at Escent Diagnostics Pvt.Ltd.
Ultrasound Services includes:
• USG- Scrotum
• USG-Thyroid and Neck
• USG-Periumblical Area
• USG-BIL Cervical Region and Many others
X-Ray Services includes:
• Thoracic Spine
• Abdomen Erect
• Humerus or Arm
• Elbow joint
• Ankle Joint and many more
At Escent Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. the department is equipped with the most modern and conventional radiology machines which provide faster result, excellent image quality, and error free reports.
1. Ultrasound and Color Dopler: We have world class equipment which can provide superior image quality which facilitates exceptional diagnosis. Blockages of blood vessel, tumors and other conditions can easily be identified using these methods.
2. Video Endoscopy System: The specialized equipment allows viewing the internal organs through a display on a color screen. Usually a flexible tube with a camera attached to its tip is inserted which allows the doctor to examine the inside of the body. Organ damage, tissue growth, tumors, etc can be identified using this method.
3. Computed Radiography: It is a form of digital diagnostic imaging which is non-invasive. It has a wider clinical acceptance and has a wider scope over are regular technologies. It is also economical.