The Lab is Equipped with
- Fully automated clinical biochemistry analyzers Vitro 250.
- Fully automated Immunoassay analyzers, Vitros ECiQ based as the principle of chemiluminescence.
- Fully automated electrolyte analyzers (AVL 9180).
- Fully automated Immunoassay analyzers, Mini Vidas (Biomerieux).
- Fully automated clinical chemistry analyzers, C111 analyzers.
- HPLC machine from Benesphere Avantor for Glycosylated Haemoglobin (HBA1C).
- Semi automated chemistry analyzer, Synergy Bio X.
- ELISA reader, Merilyzer E1A Quant and Monobind.
Internal and External Quality Control:
The laboratory has 2 levels of quality control measure in the department –
- Two levels for clinical chemistry and 3 levels for Immunoassay Analyzers for internal quality control measures with strict adherence to west guard rule.
- Inter Laboratory Quality Assurance programs – ILQA.
- External Quality Assurance Program (EQAS) – Bio Rad, USA.
- Retesting of retained samples and replicate analysis.
- Accuracy, precision, uncertainty of measurement and risk assessment analysis matrix.
AVAILABLE TEST FOR BIOCHEMISTRY:
- Albumin & Globulin
- A/G Ratio
- ALKP, and many more.